Forum . Penfriends
Online English Lessons
Ask Teacher . Search
Test your knowledge of vocabulary related to
Choose the correct answer to go in the gap.
The .... is the person who is responsible
for the overall shape of the programme.
1. Turn on the TV! There is live ...... of
the cricket match between England and Australia.
2. "Those were today's headlines.
And now it's Angela McCarthy with her weather ...... ".
3. I can't stand that stupid comedy. Can
you switch to another ...... , please?
4. A ...... is some kind of TV drama in
parts based on inter-human relationships.
5. We're just getting some ...... news,
that a tidal wave has destroyed much of the city of Atlanta.
6. I like the new ...... introducing and
reviewing progammes on our local TV.
7. 'The Weakest Link' is a very popular ......
based on general knowledge, broadcast daily on BBC television.
8. The time of day when most people are
watching television is known as ...... .
9. Many TV viewers
were shocked when late-night presenter John Smith's face started
puffing up horribly while ........ .
on (the) air
10. "Welcome to another live TV
debate. Our ...... is as usual Simon Bainbridge, and his guests
today are some of Poland's most prominent politicians".
You have scored
out of 10.
COPYRIGHT ?nbsp; world-english
1999-2004 ALL RIGHTS
us | Search Our
Site | Tell
A Friend | e-mail